HCLC (LVHC) is currently seeking a Program Coordinator for its ESL/ELL program. This position is located in Clarksburg, WV. Typical job duties may include:
- Tracking student progress through quality assessments
- Organizing ESL volunteers and coordinating their efforts
- Scheduling ESL classes and individual tutoring
- Generating reports on student hours, volunteers hours, and quality metrics
- Conducting follow up calls/emails with clients to determine post-program success
- Creating budget reports and proposals for materials
- Attending monthly HCLC board meetings.
- U.S. citizen or able to legally work in the United States
- Resident of Harrison County, WV
- Submit to a background investigation
- State Certified ESL instructor
- 3+ years working in the non-profit sector
- Basic computer literacy including the use of email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience collecting metrics and generating student and organizational reports
- Experience creating program budgets
- Experience working in an educational capacity as a tutor or teacher.
Interested parties may submit their resume or any questions through email to ESL@lvhc.org.